Organized Chaos, or One Hand Clapping, or Mangina.
My band played it's first show tonight, and I am going to run down a list of the positives I have noted.
1. We were all sober.
2. We played 3 out of seven songs passibly.
3. Me and the singer were laughing so hard by the middle of the show, I think may have wet myself.
4. I got to wear my "I have the biggest dick in the band" t-shirt.
5. No fewer than three lovely women asked me to prove it.
6. We know what we have to work on, and to put it simply that's everything.
7. We play exactly how we practice...only without all that timing and rhythm interupting us.
8. Our equipment fits in a teeny-tiny pickup truck.
9. People were visibly impressed by my bass solo in the set.
10. We had FUN!